Terms & Conditions
• This retreat is suitable for anyone, regardless of age, physical ability or prior experience in yoga and meditation.
• Yoga mats and props will be provided.
• Participants are responsible for providing their own comfortable (light weight recommend) clothes for your practice.
• All classes, activities and 3 meals per day are included in the price but are optional. No refunds will be given for missed classes, meals or activities.
• Food prepared will be vegetarian. Please let us know of any food allergies.
• Meals may be served at designated times.
Early Bird and Discounts (Bali only):
• Early-Bird Discount – Participant receives a discount (as advertised on website) off any of our all-inclusive packages when they register and sign-up before the 31.03.17.
• Email Subscribers Early-Bird Discount – Participant will receive a free private yoga or meditation session with one of the retreat teachers if they are one of the first five to register and sign up by the 05.01.17.
• Remaining final payment is due by 30th June 2017.
• Last day for cancellations is the 30th of May 2017. The initial deposit of USD$350.00 is non-refundable. The remaining 50% of the total paid after the deposit will be refunded to your nominated bank account.
• After the 30th May 2017, no refund or credit will be given for cancellations.
• A 5% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
Please note that the reason for such a strict cancellation policy is because final deposits must be made to the Retreat host before the retreat commences.
• USD $350 non-refundable deposit must be paid by participant and received by Yatra Retreats to secure accommodation and retreat space.
• Transferring your Registration to a 3rd party: In the event that you cannot attend the retreat but know of someone who can take your place, you can transfer the full amount of your fees paid to the 3rd party without penalty, on condition that we are notified promptly by both parties of this transaction and the third party completes a registration form.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
• Please comply with all visa requirements of Indonesia.
• The organizers are not liable for any illness, delay or cost resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
• Please ensure that your passport is valid.
• We highly urge you to purchase Travel Insurance.
• Transport to and from the airport is included in retreat prices for each person.
By registering and/or signing up for this Retreat, Workshop or Class , you voluntarily understand and accept the following terms and conditions as set out below.
I am aware that I am responsible for my own travel insurance (if applicable.)
I, a participant of this Retreat, Workshop or Class, am aware that participating in the Retreat, Workshop or Class requires a certain level of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including where appropriate consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga related activities or activities related to this Program (the “Activities”). I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my Activities at all times. I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various activities in this program.
I also agree to inform the instructor of any movements which I cannot safely perform, and I will not perform any activity or movement, which I feel is likely to cause me to injure myself. I will inform the teachers and/or assistants of any limitations or medical conditions that may affect my practice.
I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, my heirs and legal representatives, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge the organizers, from any and all liabilities for injuries, damages or death resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this program as outlined in the program schedule or any activities outside of the program and resort facility, and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
I agree that organizers reserve the right to accept or kindly decline the application of a participant at any time, to make changes in the itinerary whenever reputed necessary for the comfort, convenience, and safety to all participants, and to cancel a trip at any time. In the case that the event is cancelled or postponed organizers shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of money or expenses paid by the participant if the event cannot be re-scheduled.
I agree that organizers shall not be liable for any cost or expenses for any delay, change in schedule including – but not limited to – delays, missed flights, failure to comply with visa or health requirements of the city, re-scheduling, and/ or cancellations or overbooking of flights, loss, damage, or injury to property or persons including death, or expenses occasioned by any act of omission by any supplier providing services to any program participant.
I agree that any Retreat, Workshop or Class deposits are non-refundable and that if I need to cancel refunds may be subject to an administration fee.
I agree that I may not be eligible for a refund (minus administration fees) if the New Zealand based retreat, workshop or class is within 7 days of cancellation request.
I agree that I may not be eligible for a refund (minus administration fees) if the International based retreat, workshop or class is within 60 days of cancellation request.